Friday 20 April 2012

BREAKING NEWS!!! Anne Hathaway Chops Beautiful Hair

And it's gone. Yep that's right GONE. Anne hathaway has chopped her famously long, luscious, dark, wavy locks for her new role as Fantine in musicale extraordinaire, Les Misérables. I was so shocked when i woke this morning that I simply had to share with you all. 




I have been a huge fan of Anne's since I saw her in The Princess Diaries, but now those long locks of hair (whether bushy or not) are now likely sitting swept into a pile in some hair salon somewhere!
As brutal as the cut is I'm actually applauding Anne for her dedication to her art and for making such a bold move, having cropped of platinum blonde curls myself. I hoping that she follows other actresses who  have opted for a softer crop after making the dramatic choice to let a scissor-happy hairdresser hack their hair off.

My overall opinion: I love Anne no matter what she does to her hair, and I think she looks great. It was just such a shock to see all that glorious hair gone. But good on her.


What do you think about the once Disney Princess's new do? Comment below
As the great actress Audrey Hepburn once said "A woman's beauty is not in the clothes she wears, the figure she carries or the way she combs her hair". xx




No comments:

Post a Comment